September 26, 2009

Holy Snikes--It's September already!

I can't believe it's been almost six since months since the last post. I've been extremely lax to say the least.

I've finally read all the Dresden Files books and I am eagerly awaiting the next book "Changes" which will be out in April.

Until then, I am currently rereading George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series. This will be my third time reading the entire series and I hope that the next volume will be out shortly after my reread is completed. I guess I should take my time and savor them--I have feeling we won't be seeing "A Dance with Dragons" for at least another year or so (call me optimistic too!)

I hope to post my impressions and reviews of the entire Song of Ice and Fire Saga.

First up, will be A Game of Thrones. I highly recommend you check out Jo Walton's impressions of her reread of the series over at tor.com to tide you over until then.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patrick: I have to admit that while I've read most every major fantasy series. I haven't yet read GRRM's work. It's on my TBR list, which is now over 20 books long! But I haven't even purchased them yet. And I keep getting urban fantasy arcs to read. So, I'm going to have to bite the bullet, buy the books myself and read them. Cheers, Stephen

    ReplyDelete